文字
背景
行間
ブログ
さんフェアとちぎ2024開催
祝!360万突破!!
3
9
3
5
7
0
2
証明書(出席停止)
医療機関にて、新型コロナウイルス感染症・インフルエンザ・感染性胃腸炎・溶連菌感染症の診断があった場合には、こちらの申し出書を保護者の方が記入し、学校にご提出ください。
お問い合せ先
栃木県立鹿沼南高等学校
〒322-0524
栃木県鹿沼市みなみ町
8番73号
TEL:0289-75-2231
FAX:0289-75-1420
Email:kanumaminami@tochigi-edu.ed.jp
地図
いち押し情報
学校閉庁日について
令和7年8月13日(水)
令和7年8月14日(木)
令和7年8月15日(金)
令和8年1月 5日(月)
農業部会HP
栃木県高等学校教育研究会
農業部会のHPはこちらから
登下校時の注意喚起情報
通学時は、明るい道を複数で通るなど、十分に注意して登下校してください。何かありましたら、学校や警察にすぐに連絡してください。
県内の不審者情報
generated by Nordot
“重い線、軽やかなタッチ” 日本・シンガポール、障がい者アーティストが訴える パティーナ大阪
2:29
知的障がい者の墨絵アーティスト、岡元俊雄さんと、ダウン症があるシンガポールの切り絵アーティスト、フェ...
Hungría se niega a condenar el ataque ruso en Kiev que dañó un edificio de la UE
2:28
Hungría se ha negado a firmar una declaración de la UE condenando el último ataque ruso a Ucrania. El documento, preparado por la alta representante Kaja Kallas, fue apoyado por los 26 Estados miembros restantes. Rusia atacó la capital de Ucrania el miércoles por la noche, matando a 23 personas, entre ellas varios niños. Fue el segundo mayor ataque aéreo contra Ucrania desde el inicio de la invasión total del país. La representación de la UE en el centro de Kiev y los locales del British Council también sufrieron daños. La declaración señalaba que poner en peligro la vida de los diplomáticos e...
Merz warns Ukraine war could last 'many months,' calls for US talks
2:27
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz on Friday said he is aiming to hold talks between European and US officials over the war in Ukraine next week, warning that the conflict could continue for "many months." "I am pleading strongly that we - meaning the Europeans together with the US government - carefully discuss the next steps together," said Merz at a press conference with French President Emmanuel Macron following French-German talks in Toulon. The aim must also be for Russian President Vladimir Putin to meet with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky - "if necessary with other participants i...
Main suspect turns himself in after US man attacked in Dresden
2:27
The main suspect in a knife attack on a US man in a tram in the eastern German city of Dresden has turned himself in, just hours after police released a wanted notice on Friday. The man, a 20-year-old Syrian national, called police in the afternoon to inform authorities of his location, with officers arresting him in the city's Cotta neighbourhood moments later, police and prosecutors said. He is due to be brought before a magistrate who will decide whether the suspect should be remanded in custody. The suspect is accused of inflicting facial injuries on the 20-year-old US citizen with a knife...
Pro-Palestinian rally to go ahead in Frankfurt as ban overturned
2:27
A pro-Palestinian demonstration is set to go ahead in Frankfurt after a court on Friday backed the overruling of a ban imposed by the western German city's public order office. Up to 5,000 people had been expected to join the march on Saturday under the banner "United4Gaza - Stop the genocide now!" before it was prohibited as a "potentially anti-Semitic gathering." But the Hessian Administrative Court (VGH) has backed a decision by the Frankfurt Administrative Court on Thursday to overturn the ban. Police can "take targeted action against individual troublemakers" while ensuring "the fundament...